Thursday, August 30, 2007

Melissa Fulton, Class of 2004




1. What city do you currently live in? I currently live in OKC.

2. What do you do for a living? I am a Marketing Coordinator for Keeth & Associates. It’s a food brokerage. Basically my company is in charge of making sure manufacturers like Sara Lee are being bought by distributors and used in the food industry. And I do all the marketing for the manufacturers to make sure the distributors want to buy the products.

3. List anything you want to brag about that has happened in the past year. I got a big girl job and moved to a new city all by myself. And by the time homecoming rolls around I will be done with my graphic design class at one of the local tech colleges here.

4. Will you be attending Homecoming 2007? Heck yea I’ll be attending homecoming!

5. Contact Info – an email or blog address if you want people to get a hold of you (optional). melissaf@keeth.com

6. Any other funny story or quote you would like to include. The second day I lived in my new apartment in OKC I locked myself out. No phone, no keys, nothing. Luckily the guy that lives next door was nice enough to let me borrow his phone to call the apt maintenance guy to come and unlock my door.

No comments: